Pokemon Explore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Explore

Pokemon Explore is a forum based RPG game taking place in the world of Pokemon.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Character Theme Songs
::Pallet Town Info:: I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:52 pm by Harper

» A new life awaits, my journey finally begins!
::Pallet Town Info:: I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:00 pm by Harper

» Naruto Savage Lands
::Pallet Town Info:: I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:22 pm by Harper

» ::Stop at Viridian City::
::Pallet Town Info:: I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:25 pm by Avaritia

» Last one to post wins!
::Pallet Town Info:: I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:28 pm by Avaritia

» PE Chatbox
::Pallet Town Info:: I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:00 pm by System

» [Graded] Journey starts. Go!
::Pallet Town Info:: I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:14 pm by G.

» Rosecourt, Harper
::Pallet Town Info:: I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:36 am by Avaritia

» xen xonoxa
::Pallet Town Info:: I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 7:38 pm by Avaritia

Important Links
::General Site Rules::
::Administrators & Moderators::
::Systems::
::Character Template::
::Bulbapedia::
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 7 on Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:01 pm

::Pallet Town Info::

Go down 
AuthorMessage
G.
Admin
G.

::Pallet Town Info:: Empty
PostSubject: ::Pallet Town Info::   ::Pallet Town Info:: I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 3:42 pm

::Pallet Town Info:: Untitled_2

::Pallet Town::

Pallet Town is the home town of many notable trainers. A lot of trainers start their journey at Pallet Town since Professor Oak's Laboratory is located in Pallet Town. Pallet Town has dirt trails and wide open grass fields. The houses are placed away from each others so that each house could have a garden. The houses are modest, nothing too fancy. There is a small river, and forest near Pallet Town which are homes to Magikarps, Cateripes, Pidgeys, and other common pokemon.

::Pallet Town Info:: Untitled_3

Professor Oak's Laboratory stands out in Pallet Town for its wind turbine, the three windows of the inner balcony, and for the four windows of the second floor. Every time a trainer who has started their journey here captures a Pokemon when he has six already with him, the new Pokemon is automatically transported here. The lab is composed of two floors. Inside the entrance door is a hallway with several doors, and to the left is a chest of drawers and the stairway to the second floor. The Oak Corral is a natural environment for Pokemon development. It is divided into regions according to type; there are areas that are perfect for Rock Pokemon, desert areas for Ground and Fire types, grassy regions, and several lakes.

The Xanadu Nursery is another location close to Pallet Town. The nursery is a large greenhouse that is home to various flowers and plants. Among them is a flower that contains Stun Spore. Two of the nursery's employees are Florinda Showers and Potter. Along with Florinda's Gloom, they help to make sure the operations at Xanadu run smoothly.

::Route 1::

Route 1 is a short north-south path located in west Kanto. Its northern terminus is at Viridian City and its southern terminus is at Pallet Town. The contour of the route is designed to be an express route heading south but a trek through numerous grassy areas heading north. Pokemon such as Pidgey, and Rattata are common sight for this area.

::Route 21::

From Pallet, the route begins as a small channel of water. Its northern terminus is at Pallet Town. The southern terminus is at the north shore of Cinnabar Island. The route can be crossed either by boat or on a larger water pokemon. Pokemon such as Tentacool, Magikarp, Poliwag, Goldeen, Shellder, Horsea, Staryu, and Tentacruel are often spotted in the waters. It is also home for several other water-type, and flying-type pokemon. On the shore other pokemon such as Pidgey, Rattata, Raticate, and Tangela can be caught.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonexplore.forummotion.com

::Pallet Town Info::
Page 1 of 1