Pokemon Explore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Explore

Pokemon Explore is a forum based RPG game taking place in the world of Pokemon.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Character Theme Songs
::Cerulean City Info:: I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:52 pm by Harper

» A new life awaits, my journey finally begins!
::Cerulean City Info:: I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:00 pm by Harper

» Naruto Savage Lands
::Cerulean City Info:: I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:22 pm by Harper

» ::Stop at Viridian City::
::Cerulean City Info:: I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:25 pm by Avaritia

» Last one to post wins!
::Cerulean City Info:: I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:28 pm by Avaritia

» PE Chatbox
::Cerulean City Info:: I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:00 pm by System

» [Graded] Journey starts. Go!
::Cerulean City Info:: I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:14 pm by G.

» Rosecourt, Harper
::Cerulean City Info:: I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:36 am by Avaritia

» xen xonoxa
::Cerulean City Info:: I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 7:38 pm by Avaritia

Important Links
::General Site Rules::
::Administrators & Moderators::
::Systems::
::Character Template::
::Bulbapedia::
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 7 on Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:01 pm

::Cerulean City Info::

Go down 
AuthorMessage
G.
Admin
G.

::Cerulean City Info:: Empty
PostSubject: ::Cerulean City Info::   ::Cerulean City Info:: I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 7:36 pm

::Cerulean City Info:: Cerulean_City

::Cerulean City::

Cerulean City is located in northern Kanto. It is situated near a sea inlet to the north, with Saffron City to the south, and Mt. Moon to the west. A big part of the city is surrounded by forest and malls hills. The city itself is really populated, and one of the main tourist spots thanks to it's beaches. Because of the huge amount of people around the city all the time there aren't many wild pokemon freely walking around.

::Cerulean City Info:: Mt_Moon

::Mt. Moon::

Mt. Moon is a mountain located in northern Kanto, between Pewter City in the west and Cerulean City in the east. Climbing does not seem to be possible; to get past it, travelers always need to travel through the caves. The cave is home for ridiculous amount of Zubats, and ground-type pokemon, which makes traveling trough them impossible without a strong pokemon since they tend to be aggressive.

Mt. Moon is known for being one of the few places that wild Clefairy can be found and for its frequent meteor falls. The shards of meteorites that fall here become Moon Stones, thus giving it the name Mt. Moon. The mountain is also known for being home to Pokémon Fossils.

::Route 4::

Route 4 is a short path in north Kanto leading between Mt. Moon and Cerulean City. Though the official western terminus of Route 4 is at Route 3 south of Mt. Moon's western entrance, the western terminus is regarded by most to be Mt. Moon's eastern entrance. Just like Route 3 it is home for common pokemon, including some ground-, and poison-type.

::Cerulean City Info:: Hidden_Village

::Route 5::

Route 5 is a short north-south path located in central Kanto. Its northern terminus is at Cerulean City and its southern terminus is at Saffron City. There is a Hidden Village run by a girl name Melaine. It is called Hidden Village for a reason, and thus only a handful of trainers might accidentally walk trough it while traveling from Cerulean City to Saffron City. The village is a place for Pokemon who have been abandoned by their Trainers, or have gotten injured somehow. Melaine takes care of them until they're ready to return to the wild.

::Route 9::

Route 9 is an east-west route located east of Cerulean City in northeast Kanto. To reach Route 9 from Cerulean, travelers must either walk trough a really thick forest at the southern extent of the city to reach a pathway that links Route 5 to Route 9. Its eastern terminus is at Route 10 north of the Power Plant.

::Route 10::

Route 10 is a north-south route located in northeast Kanto. The route, separated into northern and southern segments by the Rock Tunnel, runs between Route 9 to the north and Lavender Town to the south. A river along the northern and eastern extents of the route allows for access to the Power Plant.

The Rock Tunnel is a naturally formed underground tunnel. Because it has not been developed, it is pitch black inside. A light of some sort is needed for travelers to find their way, so it is recommended that Pokémon Trainers bring along a Fire-type Pokemon who can show the way.

::Cerulean City Gym Info::

::Cerulean City Info:: 250px-Cerulean_Gym
Cerulean City Gym

::Cerulean City Info:: 185px-HeartGold_SoulSilver_Misty
Leader Misty
"My policy is an all-out offensive with Water-type Pokémon!"

Rewards: Cascade Badge, Water Pulse TM, Pokemon Dollar 2100

Pokemon

Pokemon: Staryu
Level: 18
Moves: Harden, Tackle, Water Gun, Rapid Spin, Recover, Camouflage, Swift
Ability: Natural Cure