Pokemon Explore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Explore

Pokemon Explore is a forum based RPG game taking place in the world of Pokemon.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Character Theme Songs
::Stop at Viridian City:: I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:52 pm by Harper

» A new life awaits, my journey finally begins!
::Stop at Viridian City:: I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:00 pm by Harper

» Naruto Savage Lands
::Stop at Viridian City:: I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:22 pm by Harper

» ::Stop at Viridian City::
::Stop at Viridian City:: I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:25 pm by Avaritia

» Last one to post wins!
::Stop at Viridian City:: I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:28 pm by Avaritia

» PE Chatbox
::Stop at Viridian City:: I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:00 pm by System

» [Graded] Journey starts. Go!
::Stop at Viridian City:: I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:14 pm by G.

» Rosecourt, Harper
::Stop at Viridian City:: I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:36 am by Avaritia

» xen xonoxa
::Stop at Viridian City:: I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 7:38 pm by Avaritia

Important Links
::General Site Rules::
::Administrators & Moderators::
::Systems::
::Character Template::
::Bulbapedia::
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 7 on Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:01 pm

::Stop at Viridian City::

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
G.
Admin
G.

::Stop at Viridian City:: Empty
PostSubject: ::Stop at Viridian City::   ::Stop at Viridian City:: I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:06 pm

Gerrard and a girl traveling with him, Kara, had finally reached Viridian City after passing trough Route 1. The two of them both were new to the City but managed to locate the pokemon center. "Yap," answered Gerrard to Kara and started walking towards the building. "Let's settle in and then I am going to look around a little bit. I want to get a little bit training going for me and my Bulbasaur," explained the boy his today's plans to the girl. Bulbasaur seemed to be rather excited as well. He wanted to get stronger as quickly as possible and do a little battling already.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonexplore.forummotion.com
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: ::Stop at Viridian City::   ::Stop at Viridian City:: I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:18 pm

"Sounds good to me," Kara said. She herself wanted to spend a bit of time grooming Mirage and examining her egg for signs of hatching. "I'll probably stay in the Pokemon Center while you're looking around. I'm too beat to do much more walking!"

Her attention then turned toward Mirage, who was pulling her blue bow off from around her neck. "Good idea Mirage, you don't want your bow to get wet!" Kara praised, then she took a moist rag and started washing off all the dirt that accumulated on her Trapinch. Afterwards, she dried her off, and tied the bow back around her neck.

Kara seemed to remember Gerrard then, and she curiously looked around to see if he had left yet.
Back to top Go down
G.
Admin
G.

PostSubject: Re: ::Stop at Viridian City::   ::Stop at Viridian City:: I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:49 pm

"Well, play nice then," said Gerrard before he took off to some little more quiet place where he could maybe train himself a little bit. Suddenly he got an idea of challenging some other trainer in the gym to actually gain a little battle experience, trainer versus trainer. It didn't really matter for him how strong the trainer he was going to face would be. He was ok with the fact that Bulbasaur wasn't currently the strongest pokemon and that he also wasn't the best trainer. He started walking around the pokemon center, hoping to see a trainer who would battle with him.

Gerrard had already left but there was another person now standing behind Kara. A woman in her early 30s looked at the girl and how she managed her Trapinch. She had long black hair, hazel eyes, and was wearing a pink sweater with a long black skirt, giving her a rather modest look. After the woman had noticed that the girl saw her she finally introduced herself, "Hello. I am Susanna." After saying her name the woman smiled really friendlily and asked, "Is that really a little Trapinch you have there?"
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonexplore.forummotion.com
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: ::Stop at Viridian City::   ::Stop at Viridian City:: I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:25 pm

"Why yes it is," Kara replied happily. "And it's nice to meet you Susan." She wasn't sure just what the woman wanted, but Mirage seemed to enjoy the attention. "Is there anything you needed?" she asked the woman. Kara always enjoyed helping others, and if this woman needed something, she would be glad to help.

It didn't take long for a trainer to notice Gerrard, and he swiftly walked up to him. "Hey you," he said a little over-eagerly, "Can we battle?" He awaited Gerrard's reply with hopeful eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ::Stop at Viridian City::   ::Stop at Viridian City:: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

::Stop at Viridian City::
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Explore :: Kanto Region :: Viridian City-
Jump to: