Pokemon Explore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Explore

Pokemon Explore is a forum based RPG game taking place in the world of Pokemon.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Character Theme Songs
::General Site Rules:: I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:52 pm by Harper

» A new life awaits, my journey finally begins!
::General Site Rules:: I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:00 pm by Harper

» Naruto Savage Lands
::General Site Rules:: I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:22 pm by Harper

» ::Stop at Viridian City::
::General Site Rules:: I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:25 pm by Avaritia

» Last one to post wins!
::General Site Rules:: I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:28 pm by Avaritia

» PE Chatbox
::General Site Rules:: I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:00 pm by System

» [Graded] Journey starts. Go!
::General Site Rules:: I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:14 pm by G.

» Rosecourt, Harper
::General Site Rules:: I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:36 am by Avaritia

» xen xonoxa
::General Site Rules:: I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 7:38 pm by Avaritia

Important Links
::General Site Rules::
::Administrators & Moderators::
::Systems::
::Character Template::
::Bulbapedia::
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 7 on Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:01 pm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
G.
Admin
G.

::General Site Rules:: Empty
PostSubject: ::General Site Rules::   ::General Site Rules:: I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 5:27 pm

These are the General Rules of the site. This may include but is not limited to rules on Characters, topics and any other site related matters. If there is a rule that you think should be on here and is not, Check other topics just to make sure you didn't overlook something. If it's still not there, please post it in the Suggestions area of the forum.

There is no excuse for anyone to not follow these rules, they are here for everyone to read.

• Diversity: Ageism, Racism, Sexism, Homophobia, or any other form of discrimination is strictly forbidden. Nobody shall be discriminated against because of their race, age, gender or whether they are homosexual, bisexual or heterosexual.
  • Respect: Not only do the staff members deserve the utmost respect, but so does every other member who can manage to treat you with the same courtesy.
  • Harassment: Harassment is something the staff will not take lightly, if we see a member or a group harassing or singling out another member multiple times severe actions will be taken.
  • Illegal Activities: Pokemon Explore does not promote nor allow illegal activity in anyway. That includes discussions about illegal music downloads, private game servers, and/or illegal behavior. Threads with such discussions will be removed. Activities that violate our Terms of Service and conduct will result in warning, or in more severe conditions account ban.
  • Double Posting: A form of spam, make sure you avoid double posting unless absolutely needed. It's best just to edit your original post above and inform the member base you have done so with a little note attached saying you have made an edit.
  • Multiple Accounts: Each user should have one and only one account. If you have brothers or sisters using the same computer or internet connection please inform the Pokemon Explore Admin [G.] once you register.
    Remember that if you want to make a new character (not account) you are allowed to do it without any requirements.
  • Signatures: Signatures now have a approximate size limit. Any member with signatures that stretch the forum out to the sides or are too large themselves will be asked to remove it. Even if it doesn't stretch the page and a staff member finds it too large you will be asked to remove or change its size. Bigger images may be put into spoiler.
  • Account Sharing: Sharing accounts is forbidden, this also goes for giving your account away.
  • Swearing: Swearing is moderately permitted though we suggest you avoid it. We would prefer to hear it in character if anywhere, as long as it's not to intense. Using foul language to make a member feel bad about themselves or to attack them in the chatbox, via PM or in the social area will be punished.
  • Chatbox: Please do not troll, flame, insult etc. other members. We want to keep the chatbox as friendly as possible. If you do, you will be kicked once. If you return and do it again you will be banned for 2 days. If you come back and continue, it will be a permanent ban from the chatbox. Try not advertise your site on the chatbox. If you do, the chatbox will be cleared and you will be kicked. If you do it again, it will be a two day ban. If you come back and do it at all more, it will be a permanent ban from the chatbox. Avoid posting rude or offensive images in the chatbox. This can cause some people to get angry with you, because it makes things look unorganized and often people don't want to have to scroll up past your image to find earlier conversations. If you want to post images insure you use a spoiler for the benefit of other members. Avoid using blue color because it isn't very visible.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonexplore.forummotion.com

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Explore :: Creation Area & Important Stuff :: Roleplay Information & Rules-
Jump to: