Pokemon Explore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Explore

Pokemon Explore is a forum based RPG game taking place in the world of Pokemon.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Character Theme Songs
[Graded] Journey starts. Go!  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:52 pm by Harper

» A new life awaits, my journey finally begins!
[Graded] Journey starts. Go!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:00 pm by Harper

» Naruto Savage Lands
[Graded] Journey starts. Go!  I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:22 pm by Harper

» ::Stop at Viridian City::
[Graded] Journey starts. Go!  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:25 pm by Avaritia

» Last one to post wins!
[Graded] Journey starts. Go!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:28 pm by Avaritia

» PE Chatbox
[Graded] Journey starts. Go!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:00 pm by System

» [Graded] Journey starts. Go!
[Graded] Journey starts. Go!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:14 pm by G.

» Rosecourt, Harper
[Graded] Journey starts. Go!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:36 am by Avaritia

» xen xonoxa
[Graded] Journey starts. Go!  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 7:38 pm by Avaritia

Important Links
::General Site Rules::
::Administrators & Moderators::
::Systems::
::Character Template::
::Bulbapedia::
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 7 on Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:01 pm

[Graded] Journey starts. Go!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
G.
Admin
G.

[Graded] Journey starts. Go!  Empty
PostSubject: [Graded] Journey starts. Go!    [Graded] Journey starts. Go!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:41 pm

It was a perfect day at Pallet Town to start a journey. The sun was high in the sky and a gentle breeze was blowing. Pidgeys were singing up at trees while Rattatas were happily running around on the grass. It was really enjoyable day.

"I am going to go now!" shouted a young boy in front of Pokemon Professor Oak's Laboratory. He started running towards the gate but then turned around and shouted once more, "Thank you for everything Prof!" After that he smiled widely and slipped trough the gates with a extremely happy Bulbasaur behind him. After taking some more running steps he suddenly slowed down. With a smile on his face he started speaking to Bulbasaur, "I am finally leaving the Pallet Town. I am going to miss this place." The pokemon looked up to the kid looking a little worried and replied, "Bulba, Bulbasaur!" Gerrard nodded to that and bent over to pat the pokemon, "Yeah! That for sure. We are definitely going to be the best."

Gerrard pointed to the road leading to Route 1 and said with determined voice, "Alright then. Lets go!" and started walking off again. The Bulbasaur didn't move an inch though and questioned from the boy, "Bulba? Bulba, Bulbasaur?" At first Gerrard didn't understand what the Bulbasaur wanted but then noticed that he had left his backpack at home which pretty much contained all of his items. The boy burst out laughing, "Hahaha! Thanks for saying that. So you wanna race to my house?" asked the boy from the pokemon. Bulbasaur imminently took on the challenge and started rushing towards the town without even knowing where the boy lived. One thing for sure, he wasn't going to lose to him.

Gerrard laughed once more and started running as well, right after Bulbasaur. He managed to get past the pokemon rather easily though and now was running around the streets of Pallet Town, rushing towards his home which was near the sea.

Last edited by G. on Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonexplore.forummotion.com
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: [Graded] Journey starts. Go!    [Graded] Journey starts. Go!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:53 pm

Kara had just entered Pallet Town, and was rather confused. "This...can't be Cerulean... can it?" she muttered to herself, then she juggled her egg into one arm so she could glanced down at a post card showcasing a beautiful, big city full of people and crystal clear water everywhere. "Well, I see water, but no city. Maybe I made a wrong turn. What do you think we should do Mirage?" she asked the Trapinch by her side.

"Pinch," her Trapinch said matter-of-factly. Kara always had a strange sense of knowing what her Pokemon was trying to say, and this was no exception.

"Get directions, why didn't I think of that!" she exclaimed, patting her Pokemon affectionately. "There's a house over there," she said, pointing toward a small looking house overlooking the Sea. They walked happily to the location and were about to go knock on the door, when a blond boy ran into her, making her fall to the ground. "Hey! What was that for!?" she shouted at him, before making sure the egg that was still in her arms was unbroken.
Back to top Go down
G.
Admin
G.

PostSubject: Re: [Graded] Journey starts. Go!    [Graded] Journey starts. Go!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:01 pm

Gerrard was so into the race that she didn't even pay attention to the girl in front of her. She ran right into her and made the girl fall. The boy himself managed to keep his balance but he did hurt his nose somehow. After quickly realizing what had happened he apologized from the girl, "Sorry." It was short and really plain but at least an apology.
Once apologized he looked behind him to see where his pokemon was. There was no sight of him though, "Hmph, slowpoke," mumbled he to himself when finally turning his attention towards the girl again. He glared at her for a short while and then bluntly asked, "Why were you standing here?"
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: [Graded] Journey starts. Go!    [Graded] Journey starts. Go!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:16 pm

"I just wanted some directions," Kara replied defensively while slowly standing up. What right did he have to get snotty with her? It was him who pushed her, not the other way around. "Well now that you're here, can you answer me a quick question?" She didn't wait to see if he would reply before asking: "How do you get to Cerulean from here, or is this Cerulean?" She hoped it wasn't the latter, that would cause her to lose trust in anything postcard related. She awaited an answer.
Back to top Go down
G.
Admin
G.

PostSubject: Re: [Graded] Journey starts. Go!    [Graded] Journey starts. Go!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:24 pm

"Cerulean City?" asked the boy wondering what the girl wanted from there. Just now he noticed that they had been in front of his home the whole time. "Wait a tiny bit," he said the girl as he quickly ran to the door. It seemed like he had left his backpack there in the morning when he took off towards Professor Oak's Lab. He quickly threw the bag over his shoulders and walked to the girl again. "You are at Pallet Town," started the boy finally answering her, "Cerulean City is actually pretty far from here. I am going to move towards it as well so I can show you directions," kept the boy talking when suddenly he burst out laughing, "That is if I can find my Bulbasaur." He then started taking some steps towards Route 1. "So you coming with me?" asked the boy his final question for now.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: [Graded] Journey starts. Go!    [Graded] Journey starts. Go!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:33 pm

"Coming with you?" she seemed to think for a few moments before she replied, "Well, if it can get me to Cerulean, then I guess I will." She stepped toward Route 1 as well, and she clutched her egg tight to her chest, before looking at Trapinch at her side. "Hey Mirage, it's a long walk, would you like a ride?"

"Tra!" the Pokemon replied, and Kara interpreted it as a yes.

She leaned her shoulder close to the ground, and her happy Pokemon jumped then climbed onto her, finally resting on her head. "I'm ready to go when you are!" she said while laughing.

Back to top Go down
G.
Admin
G.

PostSubject: Re: [Graded] Journey starts. Go!    [Graded] Journey starts. Go!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:39 pm

They could only walk a few steps together when Gerrard already started talking again. "So what's your name?" asked the boy from the girl but then suddenly raised his index finger, showing that she would hold it for a second. "I haven't even told my name to you myself," started Gerrard up with his own introductions, "I am Gerrard Lestrange. As you may have guessed I'm from Pallet Town." Just as he finished the last word his Bulbasaur also appeared from around the corner. It was calmly jogging, pretending that he hadn't taken the running for a race. He was a rather poor loser. "And there comes my Bulbasaur," he added and then started waiting for girl's introduction.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: [Graded] Journey starts. Go!    [Graded] Journey starts. Go!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:45 pm

"Nice to meet you Gerrard," Kara replied, then she looked from him to his Bulbasaur. "That's a really nice Pokemon you have, I heard they're pretty rare." She leaned down, and gently tapped the Pokemon on his head. "Yep, he's well taken care of. Oh, and my name's Kara. I'm from Unova." She reached out her hand to Gerrard for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
G.
Admin
G.

PostSubject: Re: [Graded] Journey starts. Go!    [Graded] Journey starts. Go!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:50 pm

"Unova?" he asked questioning while reaching for the girl's hand. He firmly shook it and then let go. "I have never heard of it," he added as he walked closer to his Bulbasaur, petting him for pretty much no reason at all. "I got him from Oak. He is a cool guy." Gerrard then turned around and pointed at Kara's pokemon, "By the way what is its name?" He had never even seen such a pokemon before and thus wanted to know what it was. After all as a pokemon trainer he had to know a lot about pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: [Graded] Journey starts. Go!    [Graded] Journey starts. Go!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:07 pm

"Oh, I think you'd like Unova. It's full of a bunch of cool Pokemon!" Kara said enthusiastically. "And this is my Trapinch Mirage. She was caught in Unova, but her species is from Hoenn." She felt a bit of pride flow through her when she was able to recall the facts her brother told her. "So what are you planning to do while we're traveling?" Kara asked curiously, while still walking around the route.
Back to top Go down
G.
Admin
G.

PostSubject: Re: [Graded] Journey starts. Go!    [Graded] Journey starts. Go!  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:23 pm

"Maybe I shall visit it someday," said Gerrard with a smile on his face. "As for now I am going to challenge Kanto Region Gym Leaders. I am going to become a Pokemon Master," said the boy proudly. He wasn't the type of person who was ashamed to tell his dreams to other people no matter how ridiculous or unreal they seemed. By now they had already left Pallet Town and were located at quiet nice clearing. It was somewhat of a higher spot and the whole Pallet Town was visible from it pretty nicely. "I have to do something," said Gerrard while giving a random pat on Kara's shoulder. He then walked a few steps backwards and turned towards the town. He pulled his lungs full of air and out of nowhere he shouted the loudest he could,

"GOODBYE PALLET TOWN! I WILL BE BACK SOMEDAY!"

After his little shout he burst out laughing once more and ran back by Kara's side. Acting like nothing at all had happened he asked from the girl, "So, why do you want to visit Cerulean City anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: [Graded] Journey starts. Go!    [Graded] Journey starts. Go!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:18 pm

"Oh," Kara let out a strained laugh, "I have an aunt who lives in Cerulean. I haven't seen her since she left Unova when I was seven. I don't really know anyone else in Kanto, so I thought I should see her before I decide what I want to do here."

Kaka softly stroked the egg in her arms. "Right now though, I'm just hoping to see whats in this egg; the mystery is really getting to my head!"

"Pinch!" Mirage said, agreeing with Kara.

"So, now that I've told you about my reasons, why are you leaving Pallet Town?" Kara asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
G.
Admin
G.

PostSubject: Re: [Graded] Journey starts. Go!    [Graded] Journey starts. Go!  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 5:02 pm

"As I said before I want to become a Pokemon Master," started Gerrard explaining with a slight smile on his face, "I really like Pokemon. I have liked them ever since I was little." He then pointed at his Bulbasaur, "This little fellow helps me on my quest. He wants to become the strongest as well," added the boy. To that Bulbasaur imminently made a really tough face and ran to Kara's other side, "Bulba, Bulbasaur. Bulba, Bulba," saying to her that he already was the strongest. That of course was a lie since he hadn't never really had a real pokemon battle.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: [Graded] Journey starts. Go!    [Graded] Journey starts. Go!  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 7:36 pm

Kara laughed. "You are a really tough Pokemon," she said to Bulbasaur, gently patting him on the head before turning back to Gerrard. "A Pokemon Master eh, that's a tough goal."

"Tra!" Mirage agreed, taking an appraising look at Bulbasaur before saying, "Tra, pinch, trapinch. Pinch."

This received an giggle from Kara, "Mirage thinks Bulbasaur is tough enough to handle it, she says he has a gleam in his eye saying so. I think you could too. You remind me of my brother, he's taking on the Unova Elite Four, and he started out just like you did. And with a Snivy too!" Kara paused in thought, "Oh, Snivy is the grass starter of Unova; you could say it's the Unova equivalent of Bulbasaur."

Suddenly Kara looked back behind her and noticed that Pallet Town was a mere black figure in the distance. "Wow, we've gone far," she observed.
Back to top Go down
G.
Admin
G.

PostSubject: Re: [Graded] Journey starts. Go!    [Graded] Journey starts. Go!  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 8:29 pm

"Then your brother is my rival," said Gerrard with very determined voice thinking about what it would feel to be in a Pokemon League battling different trainers and gaining experience. He then looked at his Bulbasaur and complimented the pokemon, "Of course he can do it. After all he is the pokemon of future Pokemon Master and we will also train really hard. Right buddy?" Bulbasaur smirked and agreed with the boy, "Bulba! Bulbasaur!" Then the two started laughing out of the blue. "Anyways, have you got any idea how far the Viridian City is?" asked Gerrard from the girl, "Oh, by the way to get to the Cerulean City we must first go trough Viridian and Pewter City."

Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: [Graded] Journey starts. Go!    [Graded] Journey starts. Go!  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 8:41 pm

Kara laughed, then pointed to the shadow of some buildings on the horizon. "If Viridian is the next town, then I'd say that's it. Hopefully we reach it soon, I really need to rest my legs."

"Tra," Mirage said happily from atop Kara's head, making her giggle.

"And Mirage will be glad to stretch her!" She seemed to pick up pace, eager to reach the next town.
Back to top Go down
G.
Admin
G.

PostSubject: Re: [Graded] Journey starts. Go!    [Graded] Journey starts. Go!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:43 pm

"Guess you're right," said Gerrard while trying to make out how much big the distance between them and the city was, but since the boy was really no good at reading a map, or in this case measuring with the eye, his attempt had no real results. He was somewhat impressed how fast the time had went talking to the girl. Before the journey he thought that traveling would be plain boring but Kara proved him otherwise. "Hey, may I accompany you to Cerulean City?" Gerrard finally asked from the girl, thinking that it would be more fun traveling with a partner rather than alone.

Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: [Graded] Journey starts. Go!    [Graded] Journey starts. Go!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 2:08 pm

This question caught Kara off guard, but without any thought she said, "Yes, you can. I'd like the company." And this was true, she enjoyed having a companion, and it would always be useful to have a native Kantonian go along with her.

Then the lights of Viridian city seemed to catch her eye, and her pace seemed to pick up even more. "Look, we're so close!" The city was no longer a figure on the horizon, it was distinct, lit up buildings of a city.
Back to top Go down
G.
Admin
G.

PostSubject: Re: [Graded] Journey starts. Go!    [Graded] Journey starts. Go!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 3:04 pm

"That's great!" said Gerrard happily to Kara joining on his journey till Cerulean City. Bulbasaur ran in front of the group, wanting to be the first one to reach the city. "Haha, that one sure has a lot of energy. Anyways the Gym in Viridian City is extremely strong and it is suggested that it should be visited last so I am not going to make a big stop here. We should still spend the night in the Pokemon Center though as we need to go trough a rather thick forest to reach Pewter."
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: [Graded] Journey starts. Go!    [Graded] Journey starts. Go!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 5:28 pm

"Sounds good to me," Kara said, excited to see just what Kanto had in store. Viridian was just in their reach, and suddenly Mirage jumped off from Kara's head and ran alongside Bulbasaur. This seemed to make Kara suddelny remember the egg in her arms, and she pressed its warmth close to her body.The air had gained an icy chill when the sun started to fade over the horizon, and it was nice to feel such a warm object.

"We've finally reached Viridian, and just in time too!"
Back to top Go down
G.
Admin
G.

PostSubject: Re: [Graded] Journey starts. Go!    [Graded] Journey starts. Go!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:54 pm

"Hmm..." thought Gerrard out loud. He had spent his whole life in Pallet Town and only visited this city once and even then for only a brief time, thus he didn't really knew where the things were. "Soooo...." stretched Gerrard his words still thinking where to start. "You happen to know where to go first?" he finally asked from Kara while still curiously looking around and inspecting the area around him. The city was rather big and more "developed" than Pallet Town but there was something Gerrard didn't like about it. He just didn't feel at home but nevertheless he had to get use to things such as these because he was on a journey now.
Back to top Go down
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: [Graded] Journey starts. Go!    [Graded] Journey starts. Go!  I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:02 pm

Kara looked curiously around the town, until her eyes fell on a familiar red building. It was obviously a Pokemon Center, and probably the best first stop in town. "Let's head to that Pokemon Center," she said, running toward it with Mirage and Bulbasaur dashing ahead as well.

((Shall we make a topic in Viridian now?))
Back to top Go down
G.
Admin
G.

PostSubject: Re: [Graded] Journey starts. Go!    [Graded] Journey starts. Go!  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:14 pm

[G]raded

Kara Lyken ~ 4 SP; Pokemon Dollar 150

Gerrard Lestrange ~ 4 SP; Pokemon Dollar 150
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Graded] Journey starts. Go!    [Graded] Journey starts. Go!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Graded] Journey starts. Go!
Page 1 of 1