Pokemon Explore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Explore

Pokemon Explore is a forum based RPG game taking place in the world of Pokemon.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Character Theme Songs
::Viridian City Info:: I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:52 pm by Harper

» A new life awaits, my journey finally begins!
::Viridian City Info:: I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:00 pm by Harper

» Naruto Savage Lands
::Viridian City Info:: I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:22 pm by Harper

» ::Stop at Viridian City::
::Viridian City Info:: I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:25 pm by Avaritia

» Last one to post wins!
::Viridian City Info:: I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:28 pm by Avaritia

» PE Chatbox
::Viridian City Info:: I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:00 pm by System

» [Graded] Journey starts. Go!
::Viridian City Info:: I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:14 pm by G.

» Rosecourt, Harper
::Viridian City Info:: I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:36 am by Avaritia

» xen xonoxa
::Viridian City Info:: I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 7:38 pm by Avaritia

Important Links
::General Site Rules::
::Administrators & Moderators::
::Systems::
::Character Template::
::Bulbapedia::
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 7 on Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:01 pm

::Viridian City Info::

Go down 
AuthorMessage
G.
Admin
G.

::Viridian City Info:: Empty
PostSubject: ::Viridian City Info::   ::Viridian City Info:: I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 4:07 pm

::Viridian City Info:: Viridian_City_anime

::Viridian City::

Viridian City is a small city located in western Kanto. Blue serves as Leader of the Viridian Gym, but the Leader refuses to battle until the challenger has gained at least seven other League Badges. Three paths, all major, lead from the city center. To the north is Route 2, as well as Viridian Forest, which lies in the middle of the route, leading to Pewter City. To the south is Route 1, which leads to Pallet Town. To the west is Route 22, leading to Indigo Plateau and the Pokemon League.

There are a lot of houses and apartments in Viridian City which are placed rater close together. Private houses have gardens. There are asphalt roads running trough the city. A river runs trough the town as well. There are several Magikarps, Poliwags, Psyducks, and other water-type pokemon living near the river. Viridian City has a Pokemon Center where trainers can rest and heal their pokemon. There is also a police station which protects the citizen from crime. The most notable place for trainers is probably Viridian City's gym lead by Blue. The gym doesn't' specialize in any pokemon-type and the leader has rather strong pokemon, which is why this gym is often visited last.

::Route 1::

Route 1 is a short north-south path located in west Kanto. Its northern terminus is at Viridian City and its southern terminus is at Pallet Town. The contour of the route is designed to be an express route heading south but a trek through numerous grassy areas heading north. Pokemon such as Pidgey, and Rattata are common sight for this area.

::Route 2::

Route 2 is a north-south route located in west Kanto. The northern terminus of the route is at Pewter City and its southern end is at Viridian City. The western side path leads to Viridian Forest, while eastern path is a common road with hardly any pokemon.

::Viridian City Info:: Untitled_4
Viridian Forest is a deep and sprawling woodland expanding across Route 2 reaching to Pewter City in the north and to Viridian City in the south, giving the forest its name. The trees in this area have grown so dense that light has trouble getting through, and because of this the forest seems dark and gloomy. The path across to each terminus winds its way around the dense layers of trees, creating a giant labyrinth many liken to a natural maze, as many people get lost inside. The entrance to the forest seems to be light and airy: the trees are not as thick and sunlight is able to get in fine. The trees stand tall and the grass appears to be long and unmaintained, while trees in the distance appear to be shadowed.

Because of its dark and shady environment, Viridian Forest hosts a large array of different Bug-type Pokémon. They are not particularly powerful, but they will cause status ailments such as paralysis and poison. It is advised from sign posts and even from other Trainers that Trainers should buy status ailment healing items such as Antidote and Parlyz Heal before entering the forest. Pokémon such as Caterpie, Weedle, Metapod, and Kakuna inhabit trees and tall grass, allowing themselves to stay hidden from predators. Viridian Forest is also one of the locations where Trainers can seek wild Pikachu as well as under-leveled Pidgeotto, making the forest a very exclusive place to find Pokémon. Bug Catchers, that own common bug Pokémon such as Caterpie and Weedle, come here in groups from Viridian and Pewter to battle and train.

::Gym Information::

::Viridian City Info:: 250px-Viridian_Gym_AG132
Viridian Gym

::Viridian City Info:: 165px-HeartGold_SoulSilver_Blue
Leader: Blue
"Yo! Finally got here, huh? I wasn't in the mood at Cinnabar, but now I'm ready to battle you. ... You're telling me you conquered all the Gyms in Johto? Hahaha! Heh! Johto's Gyms are that pathetic? Hey, don't worry about it. I'll know if you are good or not by battling you right now."

Rewards: Earth Badge, Trick Room TM, Pokemon Dollar 9620

Pokemon:

Pokemon: Exeggutor
Level: 55
Moves: Barrage, Confusion, Hypnosis, Seed Bomb, Stomp, Psyshock, Egg Bomb, Wood Hammer, Leaf Storm
Ability: Chlorophyll

Pokemon: Rhydon
Level: 58
Moves: Fury Attack, Horn Attack, Stomp, Tail Whip, Scary Face, Rock Blast, Bulldoze, Chip Away, Take Down, Hammer Arm, Drill Run, Stone Edge
Ability: Rock Head

Pokemon: Machamp
Level: 56
Moves: Karate Chop, Leer, Low Kick, Focus Energy, Wide Guard, Low Sweep, Foresight, Seismic Toss, Revenge, Vital Throw, Submission, Wake-Up-Slap, Cross Chop, Scary Face, DynamicPunch
Ability: No Guard

Pokemon: Gyarados
Level: 52
Moves: Thrash, Bite, Dragon Rage, Leer, Twister, Ice Fang, Aqua Tail, Rain Dance, Hydro Pump, Dragon Dance, Hyper Beam
Ability: Intimidate

Pokemon: Arcanine
Level: 58
Moves: Bite, Roar, Ember, Leer, Odor Sleuth, Flame Wheel, Reversal, Fire Fang, Take Down, Flame Burst, Agility, Retaliate, Flamethrower, Crunch, Heat Wave, Outrage, Flare Blitz
Ability: Intimidate

Pokemon: Pidgeot
Level: 60
Moves: Gust, Quick Attack, Sand-Attack, Tackle, Whirlwind, Twister, FeatherDance, Agility, Wing Attack, Roost, Tailwind, Mirror Move
Ability: Tangled Feet
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonexplore.forummotion.com

::Viridian City Info::
Page 1 of 1