Pokemon Explore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Explore

Pokemon Explore is a forum based RPG game taking place in the world of Pokemon.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Character Theme Songs
::Character Classes:: I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:52 pm by Harper

» A new life awaits, my journey finally begins!
::Character Classes:: I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:00 pm by Harper

» Naruto Savage Lands
::Character Classes:: I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:22 pm by Harper

» ::Stop at Viridian City::
::Character Classes:: I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:25 pm by Avaritia

» Last one to post wins!
::Character Classes:: I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:28 pm by Avaritia

» PE Chatbox
::Character Classes:: I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:00 pm by System

» [Graded] Journey starts. Go!
::Character Classes:: I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:14 pm by G.

» Rosecourt, Harper
::Character Classes:: I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:36 am by Avaritia

» xen xonoxa
::Character Classes:: I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 7:38 pm by Avaritia

Important Links
::General Site Rules::
::Administrators & Moderators::
::Systems::
::Character Template::
::Bulbapedia::
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 7 on Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:01 pm

::Character Classes::

Go down 
AuthorMessage
G.
Admin
G.

::Character Classes:: Empty
PostSubject: ::Character Classes::   ::Character Classes:: I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:46 pm

::Pokemon Trainer::

A Pokemon Trainer is a person who catches, trains, cares for, and battles with Pokemon. The majority of people within the known Pokémon world are Trainers. The most common goal of Trainers is to become the best by gathering all 8 badges in a region, then challenge and defeat that region's Elite 4 to become the Master.

At Pokemon Explore being a pokemon trainer is really easy, and most suggested as a first character. As a pokemon trainer your goal would be to travel around different regions, gaining eight badges, fight at the pokemon league, and defeat the elite 4. As a pokemon trainer you will receive a Pokedex to help on your journey, 5 free pokeballs, and a pokemon of your choice except Legendary, or Pseudo-Legendary. After your character is approved you may start exploring the continent, battling different trainers, capturing more pokemon, and challenging gym leaders.

::Breeder::

Breeders are still a sub class of trainers, however their goal is what generally sets them apart. They are seen as 'care takers' of Pokemon, rather than trainers. Often their goal is to become a world renown breeder. Their skill sets usually include intensive knowledge of many species of Pokemon, along with being able to formulate Pokechow better than can be bought in a store. They often care for their Pokemon, washing and grooming them on a regular basis. They breed their Pokemon to sell the offspring.

As mentioned above breeders are trainers who put more attention to taking care of their pokemon rather than actually training with them. That might often leave their pokemon better than some others on their level. Breeders' pokemon receive bonus stats. Pokemon breeders can also breed their pokemon, and then sell the off-springs. Selling can be either done to regular player, or an NPC. At PkmonEx Breeders have the chance to breed pokemon with different fur, or a completely new species.

::Coordinator::

Coordinators are another sub class of the traditional trainer. Instead of focusing on gathering badges however, Coordinators gather ribbons earned through special contests. These contests often show off a Pokemon's skill and beauty, though less common ones for cute, tough, cool, and smart Pokemon also exist.

Coordinators can be compared to Breeders a little bit. Just like Breeders they pay more attention to taking care of their pokemon, especially appearance. At Pokemon Explore Coordinators can travel around the region and take part in contests to receive ribbons and other prizes.

Back to top Go down
https://pokemonexplore.forummotion.com

Page 1 of 1