Pokemon Explore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Explore

Pokemon Explore is a forum based RPG game taking place in the world of Pokemon.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Character Theme Songs
Kara Lyken I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:52 pm by Harper

» A new life awaits, my journey finally begins!
Kara Lyken I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:00 pm by Harper

» Naruto Savage Lands
Kara Lyken I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:22 pm by Harper

» ::Stop at Viridian City::
Kara Lyken I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:25 pm by Avaritia

» Last one to post wins!
Kara Lyken I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:28 pm by Avaritia

» PE Chatbox
Kara Lyken I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:00 pm by System

» [Graded] Journey starts. Go!
Kara Lyken I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:14 pm by G.

» Rosecourt, Harper
Kara Lyken I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:36 am by Avaritia

» xen xonoxa
Kara Lyken I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 7:38 pm by Avaritia

Important Links
::General Site Rules::
::Administrators & Moderators::
::Systems::
::Character Template::
::Bulbapedia::
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 7 on Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:01 pm

Kara Lyken

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

Kara Lyken Empty
PostSubject: Kara Lyken   Kara Lyken I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:38 pm

::Character::

Name: Kara Lyken
Nickname: N/A, although she gives everyone she meets a nickname
Birthday: October 31
Height: 165 cm. (About 5'5'')
Weight: 50kg.
Hometown: Lostlorn Forest
Class: Breeder

Physical Description: A medium height and build, Kara looks almost like the average teenager. She has blond hair that goes to her shoulders and vivid green eyes.
Clothing: Kara always dresses formally, and wouldn't be caught dead without a tie. On casual occasions, you can get her to wear a button down shirt, but in most occurrences, she will wear some kind of suit. She likes to keep her hair back using two ribbons, but she'll settle for a ponytail if she's desperate. She doesn't really have much of a fashion sense, and will usually throw together the first shirt, suit, and tie that she finds. She'll only wear black hair ribbons, even with the brightest of outfits.
Accessories: Black hair ribbons and a random tie.
Extra: Her eyes are a vivid green that makes her unmistakable, even if she changes her whole look
Picture: Kara Lyken 5524-51262680

Personality: Kara is always practical and logical, but does joke around when she lets her guard down. She is a like-able person who makes friends easily. She has the odd habit of nicknaming everyone she meets, and it is suspected it's because she can't remember their name. When she is alone, she often spends hours reading or thinking, and sometimes finds it difficult to come back to reality afterwards. She loves Pokemon, and is quite intrigued by how they reproduce and their origin.

History: Kara was born into a normal working family, and was the youngest of three kids. Her father taught her to "dress for success" at an early age, and ever since then, she has always dressed formally. When she was about 14, her eldest brother (she was the only girl) left to go on a Pokemon journey. After about two years, he returned for a visit, and showing his family his successfully obtained Unova gym badges. Those were cool, but the one thing Kara was interested in was the object sitting in her brother's back pack. It was an egg.

Noticing her interest in the egg, her brother kindly told her about how he found while he was traveling back home, and that he hadn't wanted to leave it abandoned. This made Kara's resolution to become a breeder all the more powerful. When she told her brother of this goal, he kindly gave her the egg as a way to start her own journey, as well as caught her a Pokemon to keep her company.

It was the next day that Kara decided to set out. Her brother was leaving to challenge the Unova Elite Four, while Kara decided to go to Kanto and get her start there. The traveled together until they reached Castelia, then her brother waved them off. It was time for Kara's story to begin.

::PC::

::Items::

C-Gear; 5 Pokeball; 3 Potion; 2 Full Restore; Random Pokemon Egg; Earthquake TM, Toxic TM

Money: Pokemon Dollar 10,150

Badges:

::Pokemon::

Species: Trapinch
Nickname: Mirage
Other: She has a light blue bow tied around her neck
Personality: Kind and friendly, but she gets her feelings hurt easily

Ability: Hyper Cutter
Known Attacks: Bite, Sand-Attack, SolarBeam [TM], Hyper Beam [TM], Gust [EM]

Stats - 24
Strength: 5
Special Attack: 5
Endurance: 5
Speed: 5
Accuracy: 4
Level: 6

Sources:
Journey Stats. Go! ~ 4 SP, Pokemon Dollar 150
Back to top Go down
G.
Admin
G.

Kara Lyken Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kara Lyken   Kara Lyken I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:19 pm

[A]pproved
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonexplore.forummotion.com

Kara Lyken
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Explore :: Creation Area & Important Stuff :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: