Pokemon Explore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Explore

Pokemon Explore is a forum based RPG game taking place in the world of Pokemon.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Character Theme Songs
::Gerrard Lestrange:: I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:52 pm by Harper

» A new life awaits, my journey finally begins!
::Gerrard Lestrange:: I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:00 pm by Harper

» Naruto Savage Lands
::Gerrard Lestrange:: I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:22 pm by Harper

» ::Stop at Viridian City::
::Gerrard Lestrange:: I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:25 pm by Avaritia

» Last one to post wins!
::Gerrard Lestrange:: I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:28 pm by Avaritia

» PE Chatbox
::Gerrard Lestrange:: I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:00 pm by System

» [Graded] Journey starts. Go!
::Gerrard Lestrange:: I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:14 pm by G.

» Rosecourt, Harper
::Gerrard Lestrange:: I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:36 am by Avaritia

» xen xonoxa
::Gerrard Lestrange:: I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 7:38 pm by Avaritia

Important Links
::General Site Rules::
::Administrators & Moderators::
::Systems::
::Character Template::
::Bulbapedia::
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 7 on Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:01 pm

::Gerrard Lestrange::

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
G.
Admin
G.

::Gerrard Lestrange:: Empty
PostSubject: ::Gerrard Lestrange::   ::Gerrard Lestrange:: I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:28 pm

::Character::

Name: Gerrard Lestrange
Nickname: G.
Birthday: 16th June
Height: 152 cm
Weight: 47 kg
Hometown: Kanto Region; Pallet Town
Class: Pokemon Trainer

Physical Description: Gerrard is a very well-proportioned and handsome kid. His eyes are soft red with a hint of gold color. His brow isn't really prominent or anything and his forehead is a little smaller than usual. His eyebrows are thin and blond. His nose is still very small and cute. His ears are regular size, on the other hand his eyes are little bigger than normal. The ends of his mouth are permanently slightly up-turned, as though he is always smiling, or happy. Gerrard's hair blond and is always worn very short from the back, but medium length from the sides, as it falls to cover his ears. The top of his hair is spiky though, spiking side ways and never sitting flat. Otherwise his body is quite well maintained though he does have the odd collection of small cuts and scrapes as most young children do.
Clothing: Gerrard is very often seen wearing formal clothing. He even goes playing with a white dress shirt, neat looking black trousers, and shoes. Oftentimes he also wears a vest over the shirt, and with the vest a tie as well. During his travels he carries a moderate sized backpack with him. It is dark grey and has many pockets, enough to fit all of his stuff. He holds his pokeballs on his trainer belt.
Accessories: Gerrard wears a Handwatch around his left wrist.
Extra: N/A
Picture:
In casual clothing:

Personality: There goes a saying that appearance can be deceiving. That is also in Gerrard's case. Although he looks like a really well mannered and calm boy because of his formal clothing he is actually extremely energetic, fearless, and the type of rush into things. He is somewhat simple minded boy and doesn't like to overthink things. It is that simpleness that can often lead to a quick and good solution though. Gerrard is really straightforward about what he wants to be and how he feels. He also has an extreme thirst for adventure, which he has stated is the main reason he wants to become the Pokemon Master, having the belief that the Pokemon Master would be the one on the entire world with the most freedom for adventuring..

Gerrard is rather humble person who doesn't like bragging about stuff he has done in the past. He likes to live in present. Despite his passion for pokemon battles, Gerrard also generally refuses to fight someone that he does not personally consider an enemy, preferring to either talk it over or run away from the confrontation. He almost never gets irritated with normal people and always remains friendly. He is really easy person to befriend and isn't the type to forget a favor. Gerrard likes helping other people out. He is really interested in pokemon and wishes to see a lot of different places while traveling the world. He has close to non cooking, and navigation skills though which makes his journey pretty difficult.

History: Gerrard origins from Pallet Town. He was raised by his grandma ever since he was a baby so the boy hasn't really met his parents or simply doesn't remember it. Gerrard has heard a lot of stories about them from his grandma though. They were supposed to be really important figures in the world of Pokemon. Gerrard had really pleasant and happy childhood. There were two children his age who he got along with really well. The three were always alongside each other, playing, talking, running... They did pretty much everything together. At the age of 6, when they were playing with a wild pidgey, one of them got hurt. It wasn't really anyone's fault but the child's father got rather mad and didn't let the play with others for a little while. Gerrard's other friend blamed him, and started saying that he knew nothing about pokemon. It made Gerrard little mad that his friend had said him so and he ended up going to library and learn everything there was about pidgeys. It was that time when he got addicted to pokemon and got the dream of becoming the Pokemon Master.

After the little trip to library Gerrard shut his other friend up with his awesome knowledge. After a week or so girl's father let her play with boys again though. Everyone were happy again and they started playing again. Over time the trio developed a humongous interest in pokemon. They started watching pokemon battles from TV, playing with them even more, and often visited Professor Oak to meet new pokemon. His grandmother had always liked the idea of him going to a pokemon journey, thinking that he would become like one of Gerrard's parents. Shortly after that the third one also said that he wanted to go on a journey. At his 13th birthday Gerrard finally decided to leave his hometown behind and go on a journey.

::PC::

::Items::

Pokedex; 5 Pokeball; 3 Potion; TM06 Toxic; TM36 Sludge Bomb

Money: Pokemon Dollar 10,150

Badges:

::Pokemon::

Species: Bulbasaur
Nickname: N/A
Other: Star looking dark green spot on his forehead.
Personality: Bulbasaur is extremely confident pokemon. He likes to show off to others, especially ladies. He doesn't like it when someone is acting rude towards him and oftentimes challenges them to a fight. Bulbasaur doesn't like giving up and always tries his hardest to win.

Ability: Overgrow
Known Moves: Ingrain [EM]; Tackle, Growl; Toxic [TM], Sludge Bomb [TM]

Stats - 24
Strength: 3
Special Attack: 5
Endurance: 9
Speed: 3
Accuracy: 4
Level: 6

Sources: https://pokemonexplore.forummotion.com/t28-stop-at-viridian-city

https://pokemonexplore.forummotion.com/t25-graded-journey-starts-go ~4SP, 150 Pokemon Dollar

Last edited by G. on Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonexplore.forummotion.com
Avaritia
Admin
Avaritia

::Gerrard Lestrange:: Empty
PostSubject: Re: ::Gerrard Lestrange::   ::Gerrard Lestrange:: I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 6:55 pm

Not sure if I have to do this for your character, but it wouldn't hurt ^^

::Gerrard Lestrange:: Approved
Back to top Go down

::Gerrard Lestrange::
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Explore :: Creation Area & Important Stuff :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: