Pokemon Explore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Explore

Pokemon Explore is a forum based RPG game taking place in the world of Pokemon.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Character Theme Songs
::Fuchsia City Info:: I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:52 pm by Harper

» A new life awaits, my journey finally begins!
::Fuchsia City Info:: I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:00 pm by Harper

» Naruto Savage Lands
::Fuchsia City Info:: I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:22 pm by Harper

» ::Stop at Viridian City::
::Fuchsia City Info:: I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:25 pm by Avaritia

» Last one to post wins!
::Fuchsia City Info:: I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:28 pm by Avaritia

» PE Chatbox
::Fuchsia City Info:: I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:00 pm by System

» [Graded] Journey starts. Go!
::Fuchsia City Info:: I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:14 pm by G.

» Rosecourt, Harper
::Fuchsia City Info:: I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:36 am by Avaritia

» xen xonoxa
::Fuchsia City Info:: I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 7:38 pm by Avaritia

Important Links
::General Site Rules::
::Administrators & Moderators::
::Systems::
::Character Template::
::Bulbapedia::
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 7 on Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:01 pm

::Fuchsia City Info::

Go down 
AuthorMessage
G.
Admin
G.

::Fuchsia City Info:: Empty
PostSubject: ::Fuchsia City Info::   ::Fuchsia City Info:: I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:45 pm

::Fuchsia City Info:: Fuchia

::Fuchsia City::

Fuchsia City is a city located in southwest Kanto. Its most distinguishing features are the Safari Zone and the Poison-type Gym. Route 15 leads into the city from the east, Route 18 from the west, and the beach of Route 19 is in the south.

The Safari Zone is a special Pokemon preserve in Kanto where Trainers can enter to capture certain types of Pokemon in. It is owned by Baoba. For Pokemon Dollar 500, the player will receive 30 Safari Balls. With a large area to cover, Trainers must plan out their destination so as to arrive in time to capture all the Pokémon they want.
When a wild Pokemon appears, no Pokemon may be sent out to battle it: catching Pokemon here, as in all Safari Zones, requires sheer luck.

::Route 18::

Route 18 is a short east-west path in central Kanto that serves as the southern end of Cycling Road. The eastern terminus is at the west border of Fuchsia City while the western terminus is at the southern end of Route 17. Just outside Fuchsia is a small area south of the route's main path. Inside of this area is a large patch of grass occupied chiefly by wild Flying-type Pokemon and Trainers that specialize in them. West of the secluded area is a gate that serves as the divider between Cycling Road and the non-bike path portion of Route 18. On the second floor of the station, Trainers can participate in a trade. The details of the trade differ by version, however.

::Fuchsia City Info:: Seafoam_islands

::Route 19::

Route 19 is a predominantly north-south water route in southern central Kanto. Its northern terminus is at Fuchsia City. Its south end is at Route 20 east of the Seafoam Islands. The Seafoam Islands are a pair of islands that are situated on Route 20. The two islands are shaped the same, as if they were twins. Seafoam Islands have a warm and tropical resort town, with road/ground travel between the island and Fuchsia City by bridge. Ferries leave from here and travel to Littleroot Town in the Hoenn region.

::Fuchsia Gym Info::

::Fuchsia City Info:: 250px-Fuchsia_Gym_Battlefield
Fuchsia Gym

::Fuchsia City Info:: 200px-HeartGold_SoulSilver_Koga
Leader Koga
"Despair to the creeping horror of Poison-type Pokémon!"

Rewards: Soul Badge, Toxic TM, Pokemon Dollar 4300

Pokemon

Pokemon: Koffing
Level: 37
Moves: Poison Gas, Tackle, Smog, SmokeScreen, Assurance, Clear Smog, Sludge, Selfdestruct, Haze, Gyro Ball, Sludge Bomb, Explosion
Ability: Levitate

Pokemon: Muk
Level: 39
Moves: Harden, Poison Gas, Pound, Mud-Slap, Disable, Minimize, Sludge, Mud Bomb, Fling, Screech, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave
Ability: Sticky Hold

Pokemon: Koffing
Level: 37
Moves: Poison Gas, Tackle, Smog, SmokeScreen, Assurance, Clear Smog, Sludge, Selfdestruct, Haze, Gyro Ball, Sludge Bomb, Explosion

Pokemon: Weezing
Level: 43
Moves: Poison Gas, Tackle, Smog, SmokeScreen, Assurance, Clear Smog, Sludge, Selfdestruct, Haze, Gyro Ball, Sludge Bomb, Explosion, Destiny Bond
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonexplore.forummotion.com

::Fuchsia City Info::
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Explore :: Kanto Region :: Fuchsia City-
Jump to: