Pokemon Explore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Explore

Pokemon Explore is a forum based RPG game taking place in the world of Pokemon.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Character Theme Songs
::Lavender Town Info:: I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:52 pm by Harper

» A new life awaits, my journey finally begins!
::Lavender Town Info:: I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:00 pm by Harper

» Naruto Savage Lands
::Lavender Town Info:: I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:22 pm by Harper

» ::Stop at Viridian City::
::Lavender Town Info:: I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:25 pm by Avaritia

» Last one to post wins!
::Lavender Town Info:: I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:28 pm by Avaritia

» PE Chatbox
::Lavender Town Info:: I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:00 pm by System

» [Graded] Journey starts. Go!
::Lavender Town Info:: I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:14 pm by G.

» Rosecourt, Harper
::Lavender Town Info:: I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:36 am by Avaritia

» xen xonoxa
::Lavender Town Info:: I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 7:38 pm by Avaritia

Important Links
::General Site Rules::
::Administrators & Moderators::
::Systems::
::Character Template::
::Bulbapedia::
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 7 on Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:01 pm

::Lavender Town Info::

Go down 
AuthorMessage
G.
Admin
G.

::Lavender Town Info:: Empty
PostSubject: ::Lavender Town Info::   ::Lavender Town Info:: I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:30 pm

::Lavender Town Info:: Lavender_town

::Lavender Town::

Lavender Town is a small town located in northeast Kanto, just south of the Rock Tunnel. The Lavender Town is known mainly for ghost sightings in the Pokemon Tower and as the main gravesite of Pokemon. All the memorial services are held in Pokemon Tower. According to local citizens, the ghosts that appear in the Tower are the spirits of Pokemon that have died or were killed. North of Lavender is Route 10 and the Rock Tunnel. West of the town is Route 8, while to the south is Route 12 and the Silence Bridge.

::Lavender Town Info:: Pokemon_Tower

::Pokemon Tower::

The Pokemon Tower is a seven-story tower located in Lavender Town in the region of Kanto. On all seven floors, the tower houses hundreds of graves of deceased Pokemon. Many people visit the building daily to pay their respects to the fallen. On all floors other than the first two, though, the possibility of being attacked by wild Pokemon is present. Aside from graves, the tower is home to wild Cubone as well as many Ghost-type Pokemon. The Ghost-type Pokemon in the tower appear to have a unique ability to disguise themselves as the ghosts of humans.

::Route 10::

Route 10 is a north-south route located in northeast Kanto. The route, separated into northern and southern segments by the Rock Tunnel, runs between Route 9 to the north and Lavender Town to the south. A river along the northern and eastern extents of the route allows for access to the Power Plant.

The Rock Tunnel is a naturally formed underground tunnel. Because it has not been developed, it is pitch black inside. A light of some sort is needed for travelers to find their way, so it is recommended that Pokemon Trainers bring along a Fire-type Pokemon who can show the way.

::Route 8::

Route 8 is a west-east route in central Kanto that links Saffron City in the west to Lavender Town in the east. The small pieces of forest and tall grass surrounding the dirt road is home for many pokemon, such as Vulpix, Abra, and even Haunter.

::Route 12

Route 12 is a lengthy north-south route in east Kanto. This route is also known as the Silence Bridge between its southern terminus at Route 13 and the gate just south of Lavender Town, its northern terminus. As a whole, the route is a large bridge built over water, making it a popular gathering spot for Fishermen. The middle point of the Silence Bridge connects to a gate on Route 11.

Back to top Go down
https://pokemonexplore.forummotion.com

::Lavender Town Info::
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Explore :: Kanto Region :: Lavender Town-
Jump to: