Pokemon Explore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Explore

Pokemon Explore is a forum based RPG game taking place in the world of Pokemon.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Character Theme Songs
::Celadon City Info:: I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:52 pm by Harper

» A new life awaits, my journey finally begins!
::Celadon City Info:: I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 10:00 pm by Harper

» Naruto Savage Lands
::Celadon City Info:: I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:22 pm by Harper

» ::Stop at Viridian City::
::Celadon City Info:: I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:25 pm by Avaritia

» Last one to post wins!
::Celadon City Info:: I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 11:28 pm by Avaritia

» PE Chatbox
::Celadon City Info:: I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:00 pm by System

» [Graded] Journey starts. Go!
::Celadon City Info:: I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 3:14 pm by G.

» Rosecourt, Harper
::Celadon City Info:: I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:36 am by Avaritia

» xen xonoxa
::Celadon City Info:: I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 7:38 pm by Avaritia

Important Links
::General Site Rules::
::Administrators & Moderators::
::Systems::
::Character Template::
::Bulbapedia::
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 7 on Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:01 pm

::Celadon City Info::

Go down 
AuthorMessage
G.
Admin
G.

::Celadon City Info:: Empty
PostSubject: ::Celadon City Info::   ::Celadon City Info:: I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:18 pm

::Celadon City Info:: Celadon_City

::Celadon City::

Celadon City is located in central Kanto. It is the largest city in Kanto and the eighth largest in the Pokémon world, surpassing even Saffron City in the east. The city has two entrances, one from the east via Route 7, and one from the west via Route 16. Celadon is the main place to spend money in Kanto, through the Celadon Department Store and the Celadon Game Corner. Celadon City is the home of the Celadon Condominiums where residents of the city live and the Celadon Hotel where visitors can rest. Celadon is also home to Erika, the city's Gym Leader and Eusine, the hunter that pursues Suicune.

::Route 7::

Route 7 is an extremely short road that connects Saffron City to Celadon City. Its eastern terminus is at Saffron City and its western end is at Celadon City. From the gate separating Saffron from Route 8, the route heads west, passing a field of grass and the building housing the Underground Path before turning north, then west into Celadon. The Underground Path on Route 7 travels under Saffron and comes out on Route 8 in the east, just east of the East Saffron gate.

::Route 16::

Route 16 is an east-west route located in central Kanto. The eastern end of the route is at Celadon City. Its western terminus is at the northern tip of Route 17 on Cycling Road. Like Route 18 at the southern end of Cycling Road, Route 16 runs directly east-west for its entire length.

::Route 17::

Route 17, also known as Cycling Road, is a north-south route in central Kanto. Only people with Bicycles or Motorcycles are permitted to travel on the road, making the route a favorite hangout for motorcyclists and bicyclists alike. Bicycles, to move trough the route, can be borrowed in the beginning. The northern terminus of Route 17 is at Route 16 on top of the steep hill that makes up the entire length of Route 17. The southern terminus is at the base of the hill, where it becomes Route 18.

::Route 18::

Route 18 is a short east-west path in central Kanto that serves as the southern end of Cycling Road. The eastern terminus is at the west border of Fuchsia City while the western terminus is at the southern end of Route 17. Just outside Fuchsia is a small area south of the route's main path. Inside of this area is a large patch of grass occupied chiefly by wild Flying-type Pokemon and Trainers that specialize in them. West of the secluded area is a gate that serves as the divider between Cycling Road and the non-bike path portion of Route 18. On the second floor of the station, Trainers can participate in a trade. The details of the trade differ by version, however.

::Celadon Gym Info::

::Celadon City Info:: 250px-Celadon_Gym
Celadon Gym

::Celadon City Info:: 120px-HeartGold_SoulSilver_Erika
Leader Erika
"I am a student of the art of flower arranging.
My Pokémon are solely of the Grass type."

Rewards: Rainbow Badge, Giga Drain TM, Pokemon Dollar 2900

Pokemon

Pokemon: Victreebel
Level: 29
Moves: Razor Leaf, Sleep Powder, Split Up, Stockpile, Swallow, Sweet Scent, Vine Whip, Leaf Tornado,
Ability: Chlorophyll

Pokemon: Tangela
Level: 24
Moves: Constrict, Ingrain, Sleep Powder, Vine Whip, Absorb, PoisonPowder, Bind, Growth, Mega Drain

Pokemon: Vileplume
Level: 29
Moves: Absorb, Acid, Sweet Scent, PoisonPowder, Stun Spore, Sleep Powder, Mega Drain, Lucky Chant

Back to top Go down
https://pokemonexplore.forummotion.com

::Celadon City Info::
Page 1 of 1